How much do we charge?
Every project or campaign we work on is bespoke to each client’s needs, and the price all depends on the amount of work we need to do to get you there. Some clients are going to take more work than others. That being said, we do have starting prices and price brackets for each of our services to give you an idea of what it costs for PureRapid to help your business or brand.
First, it’s important to understand a few things about us. If you missed the information on our website, here is a quick recap.
- Established: 2012
- Located: Glasgow, UK
- Model: Remote Agency
- Partners: 4
- Team: 20+
- Core Services: Digital Marketing Strategy, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Shopify eCommerce, WordPress Websites, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimisation, Email Marketing, Chatbot Messenger Marketing, Growth Frameworks, Funnel Optimisation, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Flows/Automation/Sequencing,
- Client Markets: B2B & B2C
- Client Base: UK, USA, EU, AUS
- Client T/O Range: 250k – 25m
- Sectors: Agriculture | Utilities | Construction | Manufacturing | Wholesale | Retail | Transportation & Warehousing | Information | Finance & Insurance | Real Estate & Rental & Leasing | Professional, Scientific & Technical Services | Management of Companies & Enterprises | Educational Services | Travel & Tourism | Arts, Entertainment & Recreation | Accommodation | Food Services
Capabilities: Every inquiry is not going to be a fit for us, and we are not going to be a fit for everyone either. If your brief is not within our scope or you don’t meet our customer requirements we will tell you straight off the bat. We love what we do, but more importantly, we stay in our lane.
Standards: Whether we are running a simple Facebook ads campaign to generate leads for a small local business or we tasked to strategise and implement the full works for an international eCommerce brand, the results produced are driven by the same maximum effort.
Communication: As a digital agency, clear communication is at the heart of everything we do. We are here to listen, research, do, measure, improve, and report. We answer each and every single inquiry. We feel it’s important to mention this although it seems obvious. The sheer amount of clients we onboard who left their previous agency due to poor communication is simply staggering. We use a platform called Slack. It keeps conversations organised and in their own words, its “the smart alternative to email.” Working in Slack gives everyone on your team a shared view of progress and purpose. Everything syncs across all your team’s devices. It’s super easy to use and great for keeping everyone up to speed. Free plug over.
Bottom line: Heres the cliche, big enough to deliver, small enough to care. We are all about results, rest assured there are no big egos here.
Client requirement checklist
- You are passionate about your business and moving it forward.
- You are actively in the market to hire our services now or within 3 months.
- You are authorised to make a YES/NO decision on your company’s behalf.
- We love working with startups, but you must already have funding in place.
- Facebook Ads & Google Ads monthly management fee from £500 – £10,000 (We work with clients who have an ad budget of £1,500 – £50,000 per month. 3 months initial contract, then monthly rolling.)
- eCommerce stores from £1,500 – £20,000 (Shopify is the platform we work with. Custom development available.)
- Websites from £1,500 – £20,000 (WordPress CMS is our platform of choice. Custom development available.)
- Airbnb style websites from £4,000 – £20,000 (WordPress CMS is our platform of choice. Custom development available.)
- SEO campaigns from £500 – £3,000 per month (6 months initial contract, then monthly rolling.)
- Funnels Build from £500 – £5,000
- Growth Hacking from £500 – £5,000
- Chatbot Development from £500 – £5,000
- Email Marketing from £500 – £5,000
- Landing Pages from £200 – £1,500
We’re ready, are you?
With the right strategy and budget, we can help any business with great products or services outperform their competitors.
Tell us your objective. Book a call and we can chat about your requirements. If we can help you and you want to proceed further we will…
- Run a competitor analysis
- Identify growth opportunities
- Create a proposal with costings
Book a Call
Find out if we are a good fit for each other. Our 15-minute discovery call is a two-way conversation, not a sales pitch. We will ask specific questions to understand your pain points, business, budget, and overall needs. You can ask us anything you want to know about us and our services. If we can help your business and you want to explore the options available to you, we can move forward. If not you will have received some good advice with no-obligations.
We strategically combine creativity, data, and marketing to grow ambitious businesses and brands locally and internationally. – We are PureRapid Digital Marketing Agency, Glasgow.