What’s with the name PureRapid? As a business, we generate fast, tangible results for our clients. Being a company with Scottish roots, some use the word “rapid” in place of the word “fast”. “Pure Rapid” reinforces a high rate of speed. We produce results Pure Rapid. So that’s our name!
Is our brand’s strapline just a play on words? No, we do what it says on the tin, “Keeping it strictly PG, we grow businesses and brands fast as Duck!”. It also connects nicely to our brand logo.
Why did we choose the Rubber Duck logo to visually represent our brand? Supporting our strapline, the rubber duck is a symbol of happiness and childhood memories. It’s a visual we can all connect with regardless of nationality, age, and race, without political distinction. Like our business, it’s fun, and it stands out in the same crowd, much like our positive results do.
What’s our story? We all have one, and each has its message. Childhood is as good a place as any to start, typically filled with imagination, determination and, for most, happiness.
Along the way, we can get lost in the formalities of “growing up”. Like Ferris Bueller, the king of carpe diem, once said, “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” – We love the 80s. Don’t judge us, lol.
Childhood movies and nostalgia aside, we chose to seize the day to collaborate on a new venture in pursuit of tremendous success with something we all love. PureRapid was born, and the rest is history.
Something that was and still is essential to our team is to only connect with businesses and brands who love their business as much as we love ours. We value creativity, imagination, and determination.
On a serious note, as a digital agency, communication is a big part of what we do. We help companies communicate: within the public sphere and with their customers. It all comes down to what we share about that client’s brand in any media for any project, how we say it. Whom we say it too. And what others say once they get our message.
But communication works in two ways. We aren’t just talking; we’re listening to our clients because that’s how we form healthy relationships. Listening to our clients’ customers because how they respond is how we know we’re doing our job—listening to our team members, because good ideas come from our collective experience, and knowing when to try something new.
Our purpose is to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients by using our knowledge, experience, and creativity to effectively communicate their brand’s message and bring it to the right audience, in the right places, at the right time.
Our clients appreciate the value of a rich and engaging online customer experience that makes the customer journey, shopping or booking process more comfortable and enjoyable. It also enables the business to market new products and services to a broader audience vividly and compellingly – in turn, creating new revenue opportunities.
Our team help businesses and brands across multiple industries, locally and internationally, grow their online presence, reach, engagement, conversion, sales, and profit.
We work with organised startups to well-established household brands who are leaders of the industry. Our client list extends to eCommerce stores, Apparel brands, Fragrance houses, Cosmetic companies, Tech startups, IT service businesses, Web development agencies, Marketing companies, Engineering businesses, Colleges, Hotels, Vehicle sales & rental companies, Law firms, Dental practices, Accountancy firms, Charitable organisations, Real estate agencies, Property developers, Maritime organisations, Plant & tool hire companies, Construction companies, Transport businesses, Event management companies, Gym chains, Sporting organisations, Printing & Packaging businesses, Excursion operators, Promotional companies, Consultancy businesses, Affiliate marketers, High net worth individuals, Serial entrepreneurs, Venture capitalists, Small business investors, Public figures & much more.
- Facebook Ads Management from £500 per month for service-based businesses requiring lead generation, and from £750 per month for eCommerce stores needing conversion objective ads. Our Facebook Ads management fees do not include ad spend. Our fees are scalable. We use a tiered structure. View our AD TIERS section below.
- eCommerce Stores from £1,500 – £20,000. Shopify is the platform we work with.
- Websites from £1,500 – £20,000. WordPress CMS is our platform of choice.
- Airbnb Style Websites from £3,500 – £20,000. WordPress CMS is our platform of choice.
- SEO Campaigns from £300 – £3,000 per month. 6 months initial contract, then monthly rolling. Rank top of the SERPS for relevant keywords.
- Funnels from £500 – £5,000. Building and optimising your sales and marketing processes with conversion rate optimisation in mind.
- Growth Hacking from £500 – £5,000. Squeezing every last pound, dollar and euro from your ad funnels for optimal return on ad spend.
- Chatbot Marketing from £500 – £5,000. Helping your visitors get what they want, when they want, with automated & human-like messenger flows.
- Email Marketing Automation from £500 – £5,000. Grow your email list & nurture visitors with high converting email sequences that help you hit your goals.
- Landing Pages from £250 – £1,500. Landing pages go beyond the purpose & capabilities of home pages, product pages & service pages.
FACEBOOK AD TIERS
-Our Facebook Ad Management Fees
- Monthly Ad spend up to £1000 has a £500 monthly management fee
- Monthly Ad spend up to £2000 has a £750 monthly management fee
- Monthly Ad spend up to £3000 has a £1000 monthly management fee
- Monthly Ad spend up to £4000 has a £1250 monthly management fee
- Monthly Ad spend up to £5000 has a £1500 monthly management fee
- Monthly Ad spend up to £6000 has a £1500 monthly management fee + 6% ad spend
- Monthly Ad spend up to £7000 has a £1500 monthly management fee + 7% ad spend
- Monthly Ad spend up to £8000 has a £1500 monthly management fee + 8% ad spend
- Monthly Ad spend up to £9000 has a £1500 monthly management fee + 9% ad spend
- Monthly Ad spend up to £10,000 has a £1500 monthly management fee + 10% ad spend
- Monthly Ad spend up to £25,000 has a £1500 monthly management fee + 9% ad spend
- Monthly Ad spend up to £50,000 has a £1500 monthly management fee + 8% ad spend
- Monthly Ad spend up to £100,000 has a £1500 monthly management fee + 7% ad spend
- Monthly Ad spend over £100,000 has a £1500 monthly management fee + 6% ad spend
All Facebook Ad & Google Ad Monthly Management Fees listed here are in United Kingdom Pounds, £, Pound Sterling, GBP.
Feel free to use our currency calculator.
FACEBOOK ADS INCLUDE
- Your Facebook Pixel, Event IDs, Analytics, and Goals are set up in your ownership by our experts.
- We carry our audience insights for accurate targeting of cold audiences.
- We carry out audience and creative testing to optimise your results for your campaign objectives.
- We help you with the copywriting for your ads and remain within Facebook’s advertising policies at all times.
- We can repurpose your existing visual content or use stock visuals for free. Alternatively, we can create fresh, bespoke content that fits your brand for an additional content creation fee with your input.
- We won’t publish anything without your approval first.
- We will track the metrics key to your objectives. These will be determined prior to campaign commencement.
- We will provide monthly reports with your results, detailing the relevant KPIs that measure your success.
- Your Ad spend is paid directly to Facebook & Google via your company.
- Our Ad Management fee excludes applicable tax and is paid monthly in advance, direct to us by your company.
- A 3-month minimum term applies for any new ad account we onboard, then we move onto a monthly rolling agreement.
- Our minimum monthly ad spends requirement for lead generation Facebook Ads is £500. Our minimum monthly ad spends requirement for eCommerce Facebook Ads is £750.
GOOGLE AD TIERS
Our minimum Google Ad spend requirement is £1,000 per month. If this is your first time testing Google Ads, we are happy to create a single ad campaign with a minimum ad spend of £500.
Our monthly management fee for Google Ads starts from £350 per month*
- Monthly Ad spends up to £1,000 has a £350 monthly management fee.
- Monthly Ad spends over £1,000 has a £350 monthly management fee plus 10% of ad spend.
- i.e. Ad spends of £3,000 pm = £650 management fee (£350+£300).
- i.e. Ad spends of £5,000 pm = £850 management fee (£350+£500).
- i.e. Ad spend of £10,000 pm = £1,350 management fee (£350+£1,000).
Accounts spending over £10,000 pm in ad spend to benefit from reducing management fees as per below.
- Monthly Ad spends over £10,000 has a £350 monthly management fee plus 9% of ad spend.
- Monthly Ad spends over £20,000 has a £350 monthly management fee plus 8% of ad spend.
- Monthly Ad spends over £50,000 has a £350 monthly management fee plus 7% of ad spend.
- Monthly Ad spends over £100,000 has a £350 monthly management fee plus 5% of ad spend.
*All prices above are for service-based businesses only. All Ecommerce businesses will require a bespoke quotation based on specific goals set.
GOOGLE ADS INCLUDE
What is included?
1. New campaign set up.
2. Website and current campaign analysis with suggestions, if any.
3. Analysing keywords performance and adding new relevant keywords on an ongoing basis.
4. Adding negative keywords at the campaign or ad group level.
5. Make sure all the ad extensions are set up.
6. Setting up your campaign to appear only at best times using Ad scheduling.
7. Setting up a campaign to show ads in the best performing locations only.
8. Suggesting new campaigns or campaign types to achieve optimal results.
9. Monthly report and ongoing management.
- Monthly Questions & Answers session if required, 20 minutes.
Our Campaign objectives are to
1. Improve Click Through Rate.
2. Reduce the Average Cost Per Click.
3. Improve conversion & Return On Investment.
4. Achieve a better quality score of keywords.
5. Improve overall campaign performance.
- Based: Glasgow, UK
- Client Reach : UK, USA, AUS, & EU
- Agency Model: We are a remote agency working with an extensive international client list. Can you visit us? Yes, you are more than welcome. Get in touch, and we can arrange a time and date for you to visit our workspace in Glasgow. Glasgow too far? Being a remote agency, almost 100% of our business is online. However, we receive plenty of interest from businesses in Glasgow and across Scotland looking for an agency closer to home.
- Team Members: Our close-knit team consists of 20+ award-winning experts. Each team member brings a minimum of 5 years of professional experience within their field of expertise and an impressive portfolio of projects ranging from successful Kickstarter projects to international household brands. As a remote team, we thrive on the freedom and opportunities that it brings to our amazing clients and our entire team residing across the UK, US, EU, & AUS.
- Core Services: Digital Marketing Strategy & Consulting, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Shopify eCommerce, WordPress Websites, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimisation, Email Marketing, Chatbot Messenger Marketing, Growth Frameworks, Funnel Hacking, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Process Flows/Automation/Sequencing.
- Client Markets: B2B & B2C
- Client Revenue Bracket: Funded startups – £40m turnover.
- Sector Knowledge: Agriculture | Utilities | Construction | Manufacturing | Wholesale | Retail | Transportation & Warehousing | Information Technology | Finance & Insurance | Real Estate | Professional, Scientific & Technical Services | Management of Companies & Enterprises | Educational Services | Travel & Tourism | Arts, Entertainment & Recreation | Hospitality | Food & Beverage | Sports & Recreation | Fitness & Nutrition | Apparel
Capabilities: We don’t take on every client. If your brief is not within our capacity concerning time, budget or resources, or if you don’t meet our client requirement checklist, we will politely decline. We love what we do, and we stay in our lane. For us, it’s more important to say no thank you than promise the moon.
Standards: Whether we are running a simple Facebook ads campaign to generate leads for a small business or are tasked to strategise and implement the full works for an international eCommerce brand, our approach is driven with equal effort to achieve maximum results.
Communication: As a digital agency, clear communication is at the heart of everything we do. We are here to listen, research, perform, measure, improve, report, and repeat. We use a platform called Slack to keep conversations organised, and in the words of their marketing team, “the smart alternative to email”. It merely gives everyone on your team and ours a shared view of progress and purpose. Everything syncs across all team’s devices. It’s super easy to use and great for keeping everyone up to speed.
Onboarding: To save us both time and resources and increase client satisfaction, we use Zapier to automate specific tasks. With multi-step workflows connecting multiple apps, our onboarding process happens easily and instantaneously.
Bottom line: We are what our clients need us to be. Approachable, capable, organised, flexible, reliable, big enough to deliver, small enough to care, & results-driven.
20 Minute Free Strategy Session
Find out if we are a good fit for each other. Our strategy session is a two-way conversation, not a sales pitch. We will ask specific questions to understand your priorities, business, budget, and objectives. No-obligations. Sound good?
We strategically combine creativity, data, and marketing to grow ambitious businesses and brands worldwide.
– We are PureRapid Digital Marketing Agency, Glasgow.